ABC Motors case
ABC Motors was a challenge, to create complex information filled portal, yet make it appealing and easy to use.
With the Jamiroquai.com site we have upgraded the existing Modera Webmaster Professional software to the latest version, redesigned it building upon what has previously been successful based upon the latest trends and requirements. Within the last five years technology has changed massively and will continue to do so more rapidly in future. Modera works to provide new innovation for the future releases that allow to us deliver progressive websites such as Jamiroquai.com that push current limitations. In doing so, we have created a powerful client controlled backend driving a user friendly frontend caretaking a distinct global identity. All other enhancements from the old site are mainly related to enhancing usability and ensuring the site is both search and social media friendly. Modera software is intuitive and simple to use, allowing Media Junction Digital and Jamiroquai to manage it at their own leisure whenever they need via the powerful backend, handing control where it needs to be, culminating in a cleanly presented frontend.
Jamiroquai.com new website features
- Modera Webmaster Professional content management system (CMS) software driving the backend translating into a simple and user friendly client controlled frontend
- Jamiroquai information, news and updates via social media and RSS feeds
- Page re-spray allow users to change the colour themes of the web site chosen by Jay Kay with car themes
- Comprehensive library archive of interviews, music, photography, live gigs, television appearances, official and behind the scenes videos
- A video music player powered by Modera music player module
- Social media including Jamiroquai.com community, forum, gallery (photographs) and newsletters via seamless integration through social assets e.g. via the Facebook social plug-in
- Jamiroquai merchandise e-commerce store via Universal
- Social media assets and functionality across Facebook, iLike, Last.fm, MySpace, Twitter and YouTube