PHP / Symfony Senior Developer - Dnipro
Modera is looking for a PHP / Symfony Senior Developer.
You will be actively participating in the design and implementation with Modera Automotive Cloud platform and projects.
You will act as team lead for a small group of developers and QA, participate in architectual planning and decisions, estimating development requirements and needs for new technologies and solutions.
About the company:
Modera is a SaaS company developing next-generation customer experience solutions for automotive industry. Modera has teams in Estonia, Ukraine, UK, Finland, Australia, Indonesia, and Thailand.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7
- Strong knowledge of SQL and MySQL server
- Experience in database design
- Experience with at least one web MVC framework
- Experience with PHPUnit
- Strong team player
- Eager to learn, deliver and succeed
- Fluent in English (mandatory); other language skills are an advantage
Additional skills that would be helpful:
- Experience with Symfony2/3, Doctrine ORM
- Experience with NoSQL db (Elasticsearch, Redis is preferred)
- Experience with Agnular 1
- Experience with docker
- Experience with behat
- Knowledge of any other (not php/js) language
- Linux system administration skills
How to apply for this job:
Send your resume (in English) by e-mail to email@example.com or call 0931490225 (Marharyta Sharkan). List your full name, contact details, preferred position and your experiences on the cover page. Please also state why you would be the best choice for the job.