Software company Modera release new Jamiroquai.com site
Siim Vips, CEO at Modera explains, “With the new Jamiroquai.com site we have upgraded the existing Modera Webmaster Professional software to the latest version, redesigned it building upon what has previously been successful based upon the latest trends and requirements. Within the last five years technology has changed massively and will continue to do so more rapidly in future. Modera works to provide new innovation for the future releases that allow to us deliver progressive websites such as Jamiroquai.com that push current limitations. In doing so, we have created a powerful client controlled backend driving a user friendly frontend caretaking a distinct global identity.”
Vips continues, “All other enhancements from the old site are mainly related to enhancing usability and ensuring the site is both search and social media friendly. Our software is intuitive and simple to use, allowing Media Junction Digital and even Jamiroquai to manage it at their own leisure whenever they need via the powerful backend, handing control where it needs to be, culminating in a cleanly presented frontend.”
Neil Cartwright, head of digital development at
Media Junction comments, “The band has always successfully achieved great
social relations within digital environments amongst fans with earlier versions
of the site. The new site is a great
improvement on what was delivered in 2006 also by Modera, which was arguably
way ahead of what was being created for this sector at that time. We’ve integrated assets of all relevant
parties, including record label Universal connecting directly with Jamiroquai’s
Cartwright adds, “With Media Junction the band truly understand their audiences within digital arenas and how they interact with content from the band. More importantly, fans can easily see they can become more involved with the socially driven site from Modera becoming the perfect platform to facilitate this seamless integration."
Jay Kay, Jamiroquai front man wanted the site to relate to vintage sport cars that he is passionate about, with an aspect of the site to have several skin options for users to choose from.
Jay Kay comments, “Our fans are very interactive with our website and social networking sites, so we wantedto make this as easy for them as possible. The new site means fans can let us know what they’re doing and enjoying and be very much a part of the website itself. We enjoy an online rapport with them, sharing instant feedback to what is going on, whether it’s behind the scenes clips, music videos, band updates or photography is a natural step. Now they can experience everything Jamiroquai on the go, at anytime they like and be part of it with the improved site.”
Visit Jamiroquai.com http://www.jamiroquai.com the new site for the disco, funk and soul band.
The new Jamiroquai record (Rock Dust Light Star) to be released on 01 November 2010
Jamiroquai.com new website features
- Modera Webmaster Professional content management system (CMS) software driving the backend translating into a simple and user friendly client controlled frontend
- Jamiroquai information, news and updates via social media and RSS feeds
- Page re-spray allow users to change the colour themes of the web site chosen by Jay Kay with car themes
- Comprehensive library archive of interviews, music, photography, live gigs, television appearances, official and behind the scenes videos
- A video music player powered by Modera music player module
- Social media including Jamiroquai.com community, forum, gallery (photographs) and newsletters via seamless integration through social assets e.g. via the Facebook social plug-in
- Jamiroquai merchandise e-commerce store via Universal
- Social media assets and functionality across Facebook, iLike, Last.fm, MySpace, Twitter and YouTube
The media spokesperson for Modera is Siim Vips, CEO. Photographs are available of the Modera team.
Modera is a global software company specialising in content management development that constantly challenges the technology and clients environments to deliver superior solutions that meet expectations. Modera operates in over 20 countries including the UK, Spain, Hong Kong and the USA, with headquarters in Estonia.
Backed by 24-hour support and a vast partner network, Modera takes the hassle out of content management with its cost-effective webmaster, intranet and extranet product line. Whether taken separately or together as a complete interconnected product, these tools are fast, secure, simple-to-use modular in design making them highly flexible and are competitively priced.
Simple to install and maintain, Modera’s scalable service caters for SMEs through to large organisations that require products to service bespoke individual needs. Its clients include established and well-known brands such as Bank of Happiness, Nissan, Citizen Watches, Group 4 Securicor (GS4), Hong Kong Express Airline, Jamiroquai.com, Bose and The Mama Group Plc.
About Media Junction
Established in 1998, Media Junction is a youth and entertainment marketing agency in the UK. It specialises in all areas of leisure, the arts, sport and entertainment; offering an all encompassing marketing and advertising service
- Media planning & buying (fully accredited & recognised independent ad agency)
- Digital marketing (the strongest, most knowledgeable & experienced team in sport & entertainment)
- Creative (award winning TV commercials, outdoor and press campaigns)
- Editing and post-production (in-house edit suites with green screen & photographic studios)
- Branding & co-promotions (expertise & sensitivity from a team attune to entertainment, leisure and the arts)
- PR (public relations from a team who lives and breathes sport and entertainment)
Media Junction's strength is in its staff; all who've worked at a senior level in either the media, or in entertainment and who now work with bags of passion, flair & expertise on a client list that speaks for itself. Its breadth of services enables us to offer our clients a more cost-effective one-stop solution, whilst providing truly integrated creative marketing plans and strategies.