Modera participated in JCI European Coneference 2006 Trade Show in Tallinn
Modera took part of EC2006 official Trade Show. See pictures below.
More info about the conference
The goal of the conference is to offer attending top-notch trainings, possibilities to establish new business contacts, to introduce the products during the Trade Show and find new business partners.
- is held in Tallinn, June 14-19, 2006
- is the largest Leadership Conference in Baltics
- gathers close to 2,500 leaders from 50 countries and about 400 local entrepreneurs
- includes 6 parallel educational programs during one week
- includes 30 leadership trainings
- Trade Show for enterprises to exchange business contacts
- Business Program for establishing business contacts
- Celebrating Gala Night for all attendees (estimated 2,500 people)
The organizer of EC2006 is JCI Estonia (Junior Chamber Estonia)
What is JCI?
JCI aka Junior Chamber International is a worldwide organization connecting dynamic young people, with more than 200,000 members from 125 countries. JCI Estonia has more than 260 members. The goals of JCI are: developing leadership skills and social responsibility of young people, assisting free enterprise, supporting positive processes in the society and developing international relationships.
From left: Priit Vaikmaa (Modera Marketing Manager), Arif Samaledtin (Modera Partner from Active Ark)