A digital car sales platform creating a “green” sales journey
Modera AS is set out to create a fully digital car sales platform along with its Norwegian partner Incadea Norway. Once finished, the platform will allow consumers to go through the entire car purchasing process online without having to leave their home.
As much as the customers will surely value the comfort aspect, the positive impact this approach has on the environment is equally worth mentioning. When cutting out the unnecessary commute to the dealership, the new platform will help reduce the size of the carbon footprint that comes along with traditional car sales. Multiple parties will be involved in digitizing the process from start to finish and creating a platform able to keep up with the constant changes in the market.
What sets the platform apart?
The new platform will allow customers, importers, dealers and partners to easily cope with the inevitable shift towards digitalization in the automotive market. While keeping up with the changes, the emphasis is placed on creating a vast positive green impact on the environment.
Some of the main functionalities of the platform include:
- Visibility of stock and accessibility to the production pipeline of the vehicles.
- Integrating machine learning techniques and using them to sync information between different platforms, as Modera has already been doing.
- Defining consumer needs and matching them with the available data of the vehicles on the market.
- Connecting customers with the salespeople via phone/ chat/ email, when it comes to questions regarding interest.
- Managing online sales flow including:
- Accessories and services
- Contract management
- Delivery options
The fully digitized car sales platform has received a grant from Norway Grants and EAS in the amount of 373 520€ and is expected to launch in two years time.